Thursday, July 16, 2009

To me From me ( on my B'Day ;-))













One more chapter of life
Going to unfold
Will be hearing verses
Unknown, Till now
which were unknown

Knocking doors
Are new dreams
To open wings
To touch extremes

New hopes
building bridges
From impossible to possible
towards the other end
that reaches

Tonn mistakes I did
Spoiled many tasks
Became reasons for many tears
Broke many hearts

But could wipe most of them
Managed to give smiles
To many faces
Coz or not Coz of me
who cried

Forgetting All sadness
remebering all joys
Taking steps forward
Towards those new ways

Where I could promise
myself to always smile
Will be able to light up lives
Self will have such aroma
Will have such shine

Wil face all obstacles
Wont forget my might
Wil try to see through problems
Bring oppurtunities
In sight

Such wishes
Such promises
may or may not get fullfilled
But these are to remember
had thought once such
About what I really want
What i really feel

2 comments:

Varun Arora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Varun Arora said...

Ab kisi ne gift nahi diya to .."To me .. from me" hahaha... bas likh daali ek boring poem.. doosre log ko torture karne ke liye.. hahaha.. u think dat sm1 wud actually read it??